SyAM Software Online Help
Linux Client Installation
- Download the required product version or copy it from the SyAM Software CD to the Linux system.
- Extract the files and change permission to execute the files
- Enter ./install – then follow the on screen instructions
- Choose the language of the user interface.
- Choose the destination folder (This cannot contain any spaces in the name)
- Choose either the Local or Agent installation. (default=Local)
- To enable security through 128-bit data encryption from SyAM Server Web Server to the browser, choose the SSL option. (default=No)
- After the installation has finished, the SyAM services will start and dynamically discover and configure your system's monitoring environment.